Saturday, November 8, 2008

An Award

My dear blogger friends Shama, Ramya, Lubna, Hema and my sil Vidhas pleasantly surprised me with the Inspiration Award this week. Thank you so much to all of you. You all inspire me so much with your hard work and recipes, to start with. I feel so happy, excited and honoured to receive this from y'all.




Jamie started this award and now in her own words -
"This is given to bloggers whose stories and recipes inspire us. Whether it’s to eat healthier, dive back into our past to conjure up something we ate as children, or just make the light bulbs in our brains go on with a new idea for a recipe.As recipients of this award, please share with us what inspires you and then pass on the Inspiration Award to 4 other deserving bloggers. Please let them know what the award means and what to do with it. Feel free to post the Inspiration Award Logo on your site for the whole blogsphere to see. (logo photo taken by my inspiring friend and co-author of Dueling Foodies, Beth.)"

Giving gives more pleasure than receiving, isn't it? I would like to pass this on to

Sia, Srivalli, Bhawana, Priya, Mahimaa, Yasmeen, Rekha, RC, Ramya Vijaykumar, EC, Uma and Anudivya

Like Ramya, i couldn't stop with 4 either :-)

10 comments:

Yasmeen said...

Thanks so much vibaas for passing the inspiration award to me,it means a lot to me:)

Unknown said...

hi thanks a los dear for such a nice award will post it soon

Uma said...

Congrats on the award and thank you so much for thinking about me!

Red Chillies said...

Thank you very much for thinking of me and passing this award to me, Vidya. I am honored!

Bhawana said...

Congrates for the award and thanks for passing it to me. dear.

Priya Suresh said...

Thanks a lot Vibaas for sharing u award to me..glad to get from u..and it means a lot for me..

Bhawana said...

Thanks so much again :)

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on to me...

Vibaas said...

Thanks for your wishes and it was my pleasure to pass it to y'all

anudivya said...

Congrats Vibaas! And thanks for thinking of me to pass it on... very sweet of you...

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs