Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tasty n Healthy Tofu Scramble and Awards

Tofu Scramble :

Long back i came across a Tofu omelet recipe that i had not book marked. I tried to recollect and i tried something and i could not make an omelet or pancake out of it so i tried this scramble and it turned out to be very good :-)



Ingredients :
1/2 pack Extra firm Tofu (7 oz)
1/2 glass milk
Salt to taste
Green chillies - 3 finely chopped
Spring onions - 3 finely chopped
Cilantro - 1/2 bunch finely chopped

Method :

Blend Tofu, milk and salt in a blender. Add the finely chopped spring onions and cilantro and mix well. In a non-stick pan, heat little oil and fry the green chillies for 2 minutes. Reduce the heat and add the Tofu mix and keep stirring constantly to get the scrambled texture. It takes about 4 minutes. End result is Yum!

I am sending this to JFI - Soya

Now, the awards :


Lubna has passed on the 'Wylde Woman Award' to me. Thank you Lubna!
The rules of this award are: 1.You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post 2. Link back to this blog site http://tammyvitale.typepad.com/ Tammy can go visit all these wonderful men and women and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to men and women, who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy. I am passing this award to Sia , Madhuram, Suma, Suganya and Mansi Desai who have inspired me.



Easycrafts has passed me the 'Good job' award. Thanks EC!

I am passing this award to Vidhya, Srivalli, Meera, Shreya and Divya





4 comments:

Meera said...

Congrats for all the award.
Thank you so much for thinking about me! I feel honoured!

Beyond Curries said...

Tofu scramble looks and sounds good. I have not tried it so far. Actually I have not tried anything but tofu paratha and most recently chocolate cake using tofu. Will try this scramble also.

Thank you for passing the award to me and congratulations to you too.

Mansi said...

thank you so much for passing me the award girl! the Tofu scramble looks healthy and delicious, btw!:)

Unknown said...

lovely recipes.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs